RESURFACING SYDNEY can modernise your kitchen by resurfacing your existing surfaces within days:
- Kitchen cabinets and fixed panels do not always need to be replaced! These can be cleaned, repaired and sprayed in a gloss or satin finish and a colour of your choice
- Bench tops can be resurfaced with a range of solid colours or granite-looking patterns
- Splashback tiles can be resurfaced in a gloss or satin finish and a colour of your choice
- Handles can be replaced as part of your kitchen renovation
Step by Step
Kitchen’s estimated resurfacing time: 2-3 days
1. Get a FREE QUOTE and organise job time table.
2. Choose your cabinets’ colour and finish:
In any Dulux colour of your choice.
3. Choose your bench top finish:
RESURFACING SYDNEY offers the alternative of picking a solid colour from the Dulux range or a unique granite
look from the Flinstone II range.
4. We do the job. Learn more about ‘Resurfacing Process Steps’.
5. Resurfaced kitchen is ready to use after 24 hours from the moment the job is concluded.